So today I'm going to identify vital signs to show you are still a "Friends" addict. Fairly sure I'm more-than-qualified to write this!
- You have watched every episode at least twenty times. Probably far more than that. To be fair,you lost count a long time ago.
- You continue to watch it on Comedy Central every opportunity you can. Even though you own most, if not all, of it on DVD.
- You can remember the last time you saw an episode for the first time and the one it was. (For me, the one where Emily was first introduced. In 2008 when my friend loaned me the series 4 boxset.)
- And you can't understand how you possibly missed an episode of it for that long!
- You frequently quote from it. (My personal favourite "It's a moo point. It's like a cow's opinion. It doesn't matter. It's moo." can surprisingly be inserted into a lot of conversations.)
- You notice the inconsistencies. Like Ross having more than one birthday for example. And you judge the writers for failing to notice such an oversight.
- You can actually find a Friends reference for pretty much anything that happens to you or someone else in real life.
- You have a friend who says "I really wish I understood your Friends reference because it seems to mean so much to you . . . but I don't think I've seen that episode" and they clearly feel bad about it as they know how much it means to you.
- When you meet someone who likes "Friends" as much as you it's like you have met your soulmate and you never want to let them go!
- It doesn't matter how many other films and TV programmes you have watched the cast members in . . . they will always be Ross, Rachel, Monica, Chandler, Joey and Phoebe to you.
- You write a blog post outlining the signs of still being a "Friends" addict. Er . . . guilty?!?
Have I missed anything? Are you still a fan? Feel free to share!