- Being able to put hairdye on my hair and not then have to guard the bathroom(s) in case they both get taken over while I'm waiting for the dye to develop.
- Being able to use the kitchen WHENEVER I want and not rush to make a meal mega quickly when I'm feeling particularly anti-social
- Only having to put out my OWN rubbish (well it would be nice if I could have someone else to do that, but I'm being realistic here.)
- When I am waiting for a delivery, I will be able to hear my buzzer without having to sit in absolute silence. (well, that's dependent on the buzzer working I suppose!)
- Everything being my own space (although that means I'll only have myself to blame for any mess)
- Being able to have dinner parties (although someone else might have to cook).
- I can walk about naked if I want (I probably WON'T, but it's always nice to have the option)
- I might feel like a grown up finally (highly unlikely but possible).
What is/would be your favourite thing about having your own place?