- I slept through my first alarm (I always set one to go off early so I can wake up and go back to sleep for a bit) but I am woken shortly after by Noisy Flatmate. She appeared to be having a chat on the phone. AT 5.50AM!!!
- When I finally dragged myself up about half an hour later, I managed a very quick kettlebell workout (okay, I get one bonus point for the day.)
- Although I was ready in plenty of time for a change, I made the mistake of putting on some music, dancing around my bedroom, and trying to give my hair a bit of volume.
- I forgot I was actually meant to LEAVE the flat and go to work at some point.
- Before I left, I also tried to change my twitter picture. It didn't work, so I spent most of the day as a green birdy. I don't like being a green birdy. Not that I've ever been one before (unless it was in a past life. But still.)
- For the fifth day in a row, it was too warm to walk and my make-up melted. And that carefully mussed-up hair? It looked like shit by the time I reached the office. Yeah, THAT was worth the effort.
- Went to a presentation. Couldn't see most of the screen because the woman's head in front of me was blocking the view. Probably a good thing as once again I kept falling asleep, so at least the guy presenting couldn't see me. (Seriously though, we had the exact same meeting with someone else yesterday, there was no need for it today again!)
- Spent the entire afternoon in a tiny hot room with my male colleagues, basically picking up piles of now-useless documentation and stuffing it into bags for secure shredding. I was too hot and couldn't help thinking of all the actual PROPER work I had to do. The afternoon also proved that a) I know precisely bugger all about films (they are all film buffs, compared to me anyway) and b) no matter how hard I try, I will probably always have precisely bugger all upper body strength. Boo.
- We found a big box of documentation that should have been amongst the documentation I spent ages sorting out last week. Which means I'll now have to sort that too on Monday. Cue much inner rage and plotting to kill.
- Spent a chunk of the day wondering where the fuck my monthly blob had disappeared to. It's now a week late. (And no, I'm not pregnant. Unless I have the gestation period of an elephant...)
- Left work. Windy. Hair blowing all over the place. Tried to fix hair so I didn't look like I'd been caught in a wind machine. Pulled earphones out in the process. Tried to put earphones back in. Dropped mp3 player. Gave up and stuffed mp3 player back in back. Contemplating shaving my head. Decided against that pretty damn quick. I don't think I have the skull for it.
- Marched home in a right tizz. Sun was burning but I didn't put on my sunglasses because that meant I couldn't eye-murder the shit out of people. (That's pretty much the opposite of eye-fucking, FYI!) I got a lot of satisfaction of dropping if-looks-could-kill glares on people who wronged me.
- Went to Waitrose and once again, a pizza threw itself into my basket, along with rose wine and chocolate. It was NOTHING to do with me, I swear!!!!! (I made myself do another 20 minutes of exercise before I touched it though, honest!)
Oh I know, it was the reunion!!!!
Hello, Rosy, how I've missed you!!!! (I know it's been only four days but what can I say? It's true love!)
Please tell me someone has had as crappy a day as me today...