Friday, 4 June 2010

"THE DATING DETOX" . . .

A few months ago, I mentioned how much I had enjoyed a book called "The Dating Detox", which I had greedily devoured over the space of a weekend. I so identified with the heroine's past romantic history (which was horrendous) that I couldn't help but love every minute of it. So when the author of the novel, Gemma Burgess (who is lovely, just an FYI!) asked on Twitter for volunteers to host her long-awaited book trailer for it, I jumped at the chance.

The Dating Detox Trailer from sam eastall on Vimeo.




I should mention right now I've not had a chance to watch it myself as I am having EXTREME TECHNICAL ISSUES this morning, so if it doesn't work on my blog, you can also view it at http://www.thedatingdetoxtrailer.com/

Oh and you can view Gemma's own blog here.

I actually can't recommend this book enough - it's by far one of my favourite books that I've read this year so if you haven't read it, what are you waiting for?

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad I don't need this book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this book going to be everywhere?? I think she's hilarious!!! I liked the trailer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly, I don't need a dating detox. It's been so long since I've been on a date, I wouldn't even know how to act on one anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That actually looks really interesting.. quite funny too!

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)