- Bug me every night to come into your restaurant. After I've already been in on one occasion. Maybe you forgot that. Or maybe you think I want to go to the SAME RESTAURANT every night for a week.
- Put your towel on a sun lounger by the pool, despite the fact there is a sign that says this is not allowed . . . and then, without even sitting on it at all, go elsewhere for a few hours. Regardless of whether or not there are spare loungers, this is NOT going to make me like you.
- Speaking of the pool, choosing to constantly jump in right next to where I'm lounging, and therefore splashing me, is not welcome. If I wanted to get wet, I would be IN the pool. 'Kay?
- Physically preventing me from passing you so you can get me into the bar you are promoting is also frowned upon. In fact, I'm pretty sure it virtually qualifies as physical assault?
- I don't mind if you are a mosquito but I DO mind if you bite me. I mind a lot. Leave me alone and we can be at peace.
- If you are a holiday rep, don't be nice to me on the first day then ignore me afterwards because I choose not to come to your welcome meeting or buy any trips from you. It's bloody rude. As was trying to scrounge things from us on the last day because you're so poor.
- If you are a holiday company who arranges flights in the middle of the night, ensure you make no arrangements with your hotels and apartments regarding the room on the last day, therefore leaving all your customers without a room to stay in for nearly an entire day, and without the option to pay extra to extend it. Not nice.
- On the plane, make sure you are always the first to get off, by any means possible. Even if it means barging into other people.
- Sit in the wrong seat, then act put out when you have to move and moan about how you've just got settled. So what? YOU SAT IN THE WRONG SEAT, YOU MORON!!!
Any other suggestions???