- realise I'm drunk and should stop drinking . . . then keep right on drinking
- fall over
- injure myself in silly ways (this weekend I managed to headbutt the corner of my desk while bending down in the dark to unplug my netbook charger. I now have a "hole in my head" according to my sister.
- show people my boobs.
- ask guys what size their penis is
- drop my drink. This tends to only happen when I have a real glass - weird how it never happens with the plastic glasses, eh?
- adding people I barely know on Facebook purely because Facebook have suggested I do it. Then I get the "**** has accepted your friend request" a few days later and think "WTF?"
- speaking of Facebook, making passive aggressive status updates about whatever is annoying me at the time
- drunk online buying. Like the time I bought a "Juliette and the Licks" album purely because Zane Lowe played one of their songs on some music show. I didn't even remember buying it until it showed up. Or the time I ordered a couple of comedy dvds but managed to order two of each of them. Stupid.
- starting to cry for absolutely no reason
- saying something utterly stupid to a guy I like
- telling someone exactly what I think of them (that's a fairly new one)
- leaving wherever I am without telling anyone and walking home
- kissing people I shouldn't
- texting people I shouldn't
What silly things do YOU do while drunk?