Wednesday, 17 March 2010

WHERE IN THE WORLD WEDNESDAY: OFF TO BELFAST . . .


If you haven't hopped on board Classy in Philadelphia's "Where in the World Wednesday" feature yet, why in the heck not??? All you need to do is share a picture (or in my case, several pictures!) of somewhere you've been. Or somewhere you WANT to go. Simple enough, right???

Today, I'm in Northern Ireland. Belfast to be precise. I loved it there.

In my WITWW post about Dublin a couple of months ago, I mentioned that we had went down there for the day while me and Mich were staying with our old pal and flatmate Amy on a visit over to Northern Ireland. So here are some pics from those couple of days.

Me, Mich and Amy on the bus to Belfast.


Playing Guitar Hero in Amy's house. Well, in fact, I was actually trying to distract the competition . . .


I think we were a bit tipsy by this stage, we had circulated several of Belfast's pubs . . .


Me and Amy posing in front of a little sliver of the Belfast Wheel!


Me and Mich in the pub where people wanted to come and meet the 'Weegies. (Not that neither of us actually are technically FROM Glasgow!)

As you can see, once again, I saw little of the sights, and lots of the insides of pubs. Just the way I like it.


And on that note, HAPPY ST PADDY'S DAY!!! Today, I intend to incorporate some green into my outfit (thus reigniting a childhood tradition) and get a bit drunk. Or maybe a lot drunk. Perhaps I'll even find a hot Irish dude to snog. Hopefully one who actually TALKS this time (not like the last one.)

10 comments:

  1. Happy St. Patty's day to you too! Enjoy a green beer for me since I can't. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such lovely eyes dear!! I wish I lived in Europe because I think its awesome that you guys just take vacations and have soooo many different places to go!!! Even if I go 3 hours over in the states I'm going to see the same things. lol!! =)

    Happy St. Patty's day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look cute, Paula :)

    And the pictures look fun. Happy St Patty's day. Party hard!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks like heaps of fun especially considering its st pattys day now

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOT IRISH GUYS!!

    Honey, I am not letting you go home tonight until we have found a couple of hot Irish boys for us to snog ;-)

    excited!!!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your WITWW. You're always somewhere so different. Hope you have a good St. Patty's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your pics! I have never been to Ireland and missed an opportunity to go. Looks like a blast.
    Happy St Pats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun!!! Ireland is definitely one of the places that I want to visit the most. Seriously. You are a lucky girl! Hope your St Paddys was great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hurray for Belfast. I'm so pleased you've been, noone ever goes there and seeing as my Mum was born there and I spent a summer living there, I get very angry and ANNOYED when people don't go there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVED belfast when i went there! wish i had gone with friends so i could have gone out, but i had a fabulous history filled weekend when i went!

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)