Saturday, 27 March 2010

AN UTTER DISASTROUS RECIPE . . .

Ingredients:

One girl who has not had alcohol for a week, and has ate no carbs for a week apart from veg and a few squares of dark chocolate
Copious amounts of white wine

Method:

Add the white wine to the girl over the course of an evening

Result:


A drunk girl who babbles a load of rubbish all night, tells people things she shouldn't (such as exactly what she thinks of other people who aren't in attendance among other things), can't really remember the majority of what she has said the following day, can't remember most of the journey home, apart from trying to make conversation with some random teenagers in the takeaway and .. . .

Oh, and one massive headache.

Ouch.

Verdict:

Not recommended. Do not try this at home. Or in public . . .

14 comments:

  1. Oh goodness lol.. been there, done that. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meep! Here's for a swift recovery! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so feeling your pain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch! And after that you're cleaning out your cupboard? Respect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this has certainly been me before...

    ReplyDelete
  6. *hugs* hope you're feeling a bit better now! :) xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been there. When I'm sober again, it always comes back to me in random flashes all the things I said the night before. Take care of yourself, Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds dangerous...yet appetising!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's me after every night out haha!!

    Love the layout of the post - very funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I could have written this about my Friday night! But add the part about where I showed up at my ex (pseudos) house at 2 am. No call, no text - just showed up.

    Whoooooooops!!

    ha ha Love it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome to my Saturday night/ see my latest post.

    I'm a hot mess, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah I followed this recipe pretty closely this weekend except that I didn't use white wine, I used many many spirits in the form of cocktails.

    (And I didn't not eat the week before, I dread to think what the resulting mess would have been if that had been the case)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I try not to do this but it keeps on repeating itself :p

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)