Friday, 12 March 2010

BAD BLOGGER . . .

I'm sorry. I've been rubbish.

My posts have been limited this week. My reading . . . even worse. I've actually currently got 190 unread items in my reader. I generally have 50 max at a busy time. Oops.

If you've been thinking I've been strangely absent from your comments section, here's my (vague) defence.

I've had such a strange week. I definitely would say it's been the worst of 2010 so far.

At the start of the week, I didn't think it could get any worse. Midweek, it got a bit better. I got to meet the lovely Kirsty from The Road Less Travelled, hang out with Mich not once but twice (and of one of those nights I ate out at an absolutely delicious restaurant called Q'ua) and had a lovely dinner with friends last night. But it's bad again.It's not anything I can talk about on here. Man, sometimes I wish I COULD. but the hazard of not being an anonymous blogger means that there are certain subjects I can't venture into.

On Monday morning, I felt pretty good though. Now I just feel like seven shades of shit. Like I've been through the wringer.

I hate being a Negative Nancy, and I was all for doing a positive post tonight.

Problem is . . . I'm a little tipsy. I can't think clearly enough to be witty.

BUT . . . I will do my best to get back on track tomorrow and be my fabulous (and oh-so-modest, of course!) self again. So please, even if you are not someone who generally reads blogs on a Saturday, stay tuned.

I'll TRY and deliver.

In the meantime . . . just give me some positive thoughts when you get the chance. Man, do I NEED them . . .

IN ADDITION:

Just realised that this weekend is pretty much a year since that fateful night me and F started that random but long chat online which culminated in me admitting I used to like him, him implying he'd liked me too . . . and within a week, us going on our first date. A year? SERIOUSLY???

I've not heard from him (in terms of personal messages now) since about October. Why does that make me sad still?

15 comments:

  1. You're young..stunningly attractive..and funny..you be fine whatever it is! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you warm, squishy thoughts from Brooklyn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a tough cookie! Smile and know that it will always get better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 190..blah, I have 1,000+

    You okay?

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's ok, I forgive you...I even awarded you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know about the busy thing. Don't worry :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. :(


    *HUGS!!!!!!*

    Hope you cheer up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's okay not to post or comment every single day. Stuff happened and it's more than understandable. So sorry about the date thing though :( like a few commenters before me, I, too, am sending you long distance hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it's something in the air, dude. The changing of the seasons perhaps? Some kind of lunar shifting? I dunno.. but pretty much everyone I know has been in a funk lately. Seriously... my friends are all down, the conversation around the lunch tables at work kind are more grunts of acknowledgement than actual conversations...
    It HAS to get better for us all soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Will post the pic later! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope the next week brings you better things :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's ok, I forgive you. Just this once though, don't let it happen again!!!

    Just kidding people!

    You're allowed to have your downtime and it seems like you need some time to calm down over things.. :P

    I'm sending happy thoughts your way!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. you think YOU have been a bad blogger?? Man I dont know why I cant get back my blog mojo, I keep trying

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ugh, I hate falling behind on my blog reading. It takes forever to catch up.

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)