Monday, 7 December 2009

CHEER-ME-UP MONDAY . . .

So . . . I've not done a Cheer-Me-Up Tuesday in a couple of weeks now and even though I know it's NOT Tuesday, I felt like doing one early this week. Mainly because I had a fairly shitty day today and also because my Tuesday is bound to be worse considering I will be doing the 6.40am until 5.15pm shift tomorrow - a killer if ever there was. Thank God I only have to do that a couple of times a year, that's all I can say!!!

Anyway, here is this week's Cheer-Me-Up Tuesday choice . . . a day early!!! I can't help but laugh everytime I watch it so hopefully you'll enjoy it too and if you're had a crappy Monday it will help to improve it. I aim to please, people!!! ;)


4 comments:

  1. haha totally made of awesome.

    the chicken head was suhweeeet

    and I totally have a pair of those white sunglasses.

    Clevelandpoet

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, thats brillaiant. I really truley hate Lady Gaga. She gets right on my tits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I freaking love this... I'm stealing and sharing!! Hope your day today was better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will only listen to Lady Gaga... if Eric Cartman from South Park is singing the lyrics.

    :P

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)