Monday, 9 November 2009

IS IT SOME SORT OF CONSPIRACY???

So you'll remember how me and the guy hooked up ten years after high school after getting involved in an all-night drunken chat on Facebook in March of this year, which involved an impromptu drinking game and a mutual admission that we both used to fancy each other?

And then a month or so ago ANOTHER guy I went to high school with asked me if I wanted to go for a drink sometime.

Well, last night I was on Facebook (I know, a rare occurence - HA!!!) and there was a massive "X-Factor" backlash going on due to Simon "Coward" Cowell's decision to take the judge vote to deadlock, meaning the public vote counted and the horrendous Jedward stayed in the competition as a result. We were all feverishly commenting on one another's status updates about how awful it was, and in the course of events, I was commenting on the status update of ANOTHER boy I went to school with. Not one I had known particularly well, although I'm sure I thought he was cute back then. But anyway . . . there was a bit of banter going on, not just with me and him but with a couple of other old school folks as well.

When I woke up this morning, I realised this guy had left me a private message . . . with his phone number!!!

I swear to God, I'm starting to become convinced there's a secret Facebook group the guys from school are joining, and I am the butt of some joke to see how many guys I'll flirt with or go out with. It's just starting to get a bit out of control really.

Or maybe I REALLY need to stop with the Facebook flirting. Although it's not like I MEAN to do it . . .

Bad Facebook. Bad BAD Facebook!!!


(Just in closing, I don't want you to think I'm moaning as such about this, I'm just a natural paranoid person and it seems weird to me that guys are suddenly popping out of the facebook woodwork. Plus I'm kinda liking Cute Boy from the party still . . .)

10 comments:

  1. I wouldn't moan about it! It's a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Facebook is jus the means for flirting now a days. Who needs bars and pick up lines. Go with it and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so, are you going to go our with him???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or.... it could be that your were a total fox in high school and only now do these guys have enough confidence to ask you out ?

    If it were me, i'd be going with THAT explanation rather than yours. Go you hottie go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Facebook is so much better than dating websites lol. Best form of getting to know someone and their crazy level lol

    Anyhoo, it's never wrong to check out the options ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. facebook dating is the way to go

    ReplyDelete
  7. maybe its because they saw your devil pic and realised what a sexy mama you are :)


    There's nothing wrong with a bit of facebook flirting

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh someone's in demand! You're too flirty for you're own good lol ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. gahh spelling mistake. YOUR not YOU'RE... In my defence, I'm very tired. lol

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)