Tuesday, 4 August 2009

PHEW . . .

Getting back into the whole blogging thing is hard after a week away from my computer. I've been reuniting myself with facebook and its many games and stalking activities instead. Fun fun fun! (I sound sarcastic probably, but I don't mean it - I just can't understand why its taken me the whole night to play Mafia Wars, Geo Challenge and upload a couple of photos from my hols. Weird.) I'll try and get back to it later (ie after I've slept and went to work and all that) and I realise that I still have to talk about the other things that went wrong on holiday OTHER than the bombing. So I won't leave you high and dry.

In the meantime, why not go and check out my good friend Mich's new blog? If you saw her guest post last week you'll know she is my real life friend (yes, I do have SOME!) and she just started up a blog the other week. Go give her some love . . . :)

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh that's so sweet! Are you sure you have any followers left after my odd post? lol

    I'll text you later, I have a job interview Friday (yay!) and whatnot and we need a catchup. And you have SO many real life friends I'm amazed I get to see you at all :P x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know I am not the only one that's finding it hard to blog...good to have u back PP! (Good to be back, I should say)

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)