Monday, 29 June 2009

I'M FREE!!! (AND HELP ME!!!)

So . . . I have dodged the jury-duty bullet. I called the automated phone line at the weekend and it said I wasn't needed on Monday but to call back this evening to see if I was needed on Tuesday. I called back tonight and . . . it said I was no longer needed. Woohoo!!! This means I don't need to panic so much about ending up in a trial for something ongoing and messy, being murdered by a gangster (well, that's STILL a worry, but not for something related to jury duty . . .) or missing out on my holiday to Majorca (Yes I've stuck in a link with some pics to make you jealous! I'm nice that way!). . . WHICH, I might add, is a mere four weeks away. Again . . . woohoo!!!

Anyway, at the moment I have tons of vague ideas for posts floating around in my head but can't commit to them. (Maybe that's some reflection on what's currently going on in my life? Who knows.) I remembered you guys have helped me out before when I asked for ideas or inspiration for future posts (not least the Guide to Scottish-ness series) - so I'm hoping I can turn to you again??? Anything else you want to know about me? Anything you want my opinion on, or for me to rant about??? I would be VERY happy for some ideas, so can you give me a hand??? I'll be your bestest friend... ;)

10 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous you're going away again!! Grrrrr! And for that, I'm not going to help you out with post ideas! :p So there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. talk about your fave business trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you dodged jury duty! A friend didn't get out of it and was on a jury for 9 days and was sequestered. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to hear more about the boy situation :D but that's just me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did you manage to wrangle that? I was called for jury service a few years ago and it took 2 weeks of my life and most of it weas sitting around waiting to go into court (although it was very interesting)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on dodging jury duty. That's one of my only goals in life--to perpetually dodge jury duty :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. man, i couldn't dodge jury duty to save my LIFE last yeat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boys is always a good one. Or cook drunk and take pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A good old-fashioned meme, perhaps? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. buy phentermine cheap online pharmacypharmacy valium

    [url=http://www.bebo.com/buylevitraonline1]buy levitra online[/url]

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)