Monday, 13 April 2009

ONCE AGAIN . . .

I woke up in the middle of the night after a drunken night out. Well, it was more of a DAY out, I guess, it started around two pm yesterday and ended about ten-ish, so its not even like it was a late night. But when you have been drinking six glasses of rose wine - LARGE glasses at that - then it is unlikely you are going to last all that long.

It was a lovely day yesterday. Well, for a WHILE anyway. So lovely that I felt justified in putting my sunglasses on for the first time this year. (Which was handy cos my eyes were bloody sore over the weekend and a bit sensitive to sunlight as a result.) Of course, then it started raining. Luckily, even though we were out the back of one of the pubs in Ashton Lane, we were pretty much sheltered from it, while most other people outside had to run for cover. Hahaha.

So anyway, after we left Bar Brel (it was starting to get cold by this point, despite the outdoor heaters) we headed to Budda, where more wine was drunk. By me. Of course. And I don't remember getting home. Did I walk? It is highly possible since it is only five minutes away. But I can't be one hundred percent sure.

I just remember waking up on top of my bed, fully dressed (still wearing even my coat!) with a terrible cramp in my left thigh which STILL hasn't gone away.

Is that the mark of a great night (day!)? Probably!

The best part of all though??? I ain't even hungover.

AND . . . I'm not back at work until Thursday. Woohoo!!!

So did anyone else get up to anything nice or interesting this weekend? (Well, I know Meghan did, anyway . . .)

4 comments:

  1. bwahahahahah! I've been there. hurrah for no hangover and even more hurrahs for no work until Thursday! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a nice day. :) I was just along the road from you at Oran Mor when the rain started!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a weird weekend - my first holiday weekend of the religious kind without my family... we've always done easter together, even though we're not religious. I got the old red wine out, stuck Law and Order on, and spent the evening watching tv and dancing around in my underwear. Brilliant fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had an odd mixture of far too much drinking and loads of outdoor exercise. Sounds like our weather on the east coast was better than the west!

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)