Tuesday, 17 March 2009

CHEER ME UP TUESDAY - THE "LITERAL" EDITION

Sorry for the lack of updates . . . but I'm going to give you something I found funny in the last few days. In fact, me and my friend have been cracking up over these this very eve!!!






And I don't even know this song originally but THIS version of it cracked me up!!!



Hope you enjoy!!!

And I'll try and tell you about the mental-est Sunday night I ever had tomorrow when I will hopefully resume normal service. I was up until 4.30 am! It was insane . . . but awesome!

5 comments:

  1. You've never heard the original version of " Arms Wide Open " by Creed ? Where were you in 2001 Paula ?

    It was one of the biggest songs during my final year of school....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Amy xxoo...that song even reached the third world! really :P
    The songs are awesome, I really had fun watching and listening to them :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAAHAHAHAHAHAH OH MY GOSH this made my day, and the creed song just brought stitches to my tummy. i have to post this on my fb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny funny funny. Thanks, lady - I always look forward to your tuesday posts. I AM STILL READING - promise - just been way too busy to comment.

    Miss Em x

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)