Thursday, 8 January 2009

MISSING IN ACTION . . .

I'm sorry.

I completely intended to finish my Guide to Scottishness tonight, but I just haven't gotten around to it. I have been moving about like mad all night and I really don't have the energy.

I'd love to say I'd done lots of really interesting stuff tonight that has kept me away.

Shagging, for example. That might be nice.

Unfortunately, nothing that interesting. I was just doing a food shop. And, oh my god, it was one mother-fucker of a food shop! Not only has it mentally drained me, and physically exhausted me, it cost me sixty two quid! That food better bloody last me for the next few months because I have waaaayyyy too much stuff I need to pay for to have to worry about buying food again.

Unless I just stop eating?

Anyway, I was going to try to finish the "guide" all the same, but I think it will just have to wait until tomorrow. Apologies and all that.

In my defence, I have cramp, I'm exhausted (I got a slightly-above-average-for-the-week six hours snooze last night but it's not really helped matters), I feel underappreciated, unloved, underpaid, like I've been punched in the gut emotionally . . . AND on top of all that, my thighs are fucking killing me. (Bloody Davina McCall and your new fitness dvd - you've got a lot to answer for. That being said, if I end up losing weight, I may consider forgiving you!)

So you'll excuse me for not having any inspiration, I hope!

Until tomorrow . . . :)

5 comments:

  1. aww bless you! Hope you find a nice attractive daniel craig lookie likey to rub your thighs better for you :o)

    and I wish my groceries only cost £62! Im lucky if it comes under £100! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We appreciate you! And I find tea and a bath helps all stress and cramps. Have a good eve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. when it rains, it pours, doesn't it? There are times when everything goes on, then nothing goes on....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! *hugs* I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're excused. But just this once.

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)