Saturday, 31 January 2009

M.I.A.

I've not been around the blogosphere for a bit (well, two days but it seems like forever) but real life just got in the way. Don't you just hate when that happens? But everything should be back to normal soon. I am hungover from last night and needing to get ready for the Australian-themed party at my friends right now - it's starting mid-afternoon so I don't have all day to prepare like usual - but I'm having trouble dragging myself away from the book I'm reading and/or episodes of 90210 I'm trying to catch up with online.

I don't have a CLUE what I'm wearing and I HATE not being prepared. I made some pizza virtually in the middle of the night to take along to the party and although it tastes nice, it doesn't LOOK all that well presented (making pizza + lots of alcohol consumed = not-necessarily pretty-looking pizza. Just an FYI.)

Anyway time to go start THINKING about getting ready I guess. I'll just leave you with a song I quite like right now. It's in an advert for . . . something. I couldn't tell you what. Obviously it didn't have the desired effect of making me remember the product, just the song, lol. Clever marketing there, right??? :)



Oh, and I just wanted to say thanks for all the nice comments on my previous post. I've spoke to my mum since (told her that email wasn't the best way to deliver the news, which she acknowledged was true!) and she says my Granda is doing well and is determined to keep going on as normal. I do think he's been overdoing things a bit though in his effort to prove he is okay so I hope he stops that!

5 comments:

  1. Hope the party is fab! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes two of us!! My life has been keeping me from blogging/reading blogs and I HATE it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hate when real life gets in the way ;)

    Also, you should totally put up a book reading summary each month too! woo!

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)