Wednesday, 24 December 2008

WHAT A WASTE OF CHRISTMAS EVE . . .

In a way, it's good when wine is available in the office and no one else is drinking it.

In a way, it's also bad though. Because you end up more than a little tipsy. And going to the pub to drink further alcohol isn't the best of ideas.

So we finished work at half two and about six of us visited a pub. I got three drinks or thereabouts, headed home around about five . . . and woke up about half an hour ago, about twenty past eleven.

Yes, I passed out and missed a quarter of Christmas Eve!!!

And I LOVE this day - I am GUTTED I missed a big chunk of it. Especially since I already had to spend a chunk of it working!!!

Merry Christmas everyone! Have a good day when it comes. Especially if it's ALREADY Christmas Day where you are.

Okay, I now need to go wrap a couple of presents I forgot to wrap. Then try and go back to sleep. Which may be easier said than done considering I've already slept for six hours . . .

3 comments:

  1. Awwwwww! Well the good news is it'll be here again next year.

    Plus the real fun is tomorrow right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at least there was alcohol involved?

    Merry Christmas from a European who celebrates on the Eve. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. g'uh i so wish I could get a lay in! whats one of those again? It involves that thing called sleep.. right??

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)