Sunday, 28 December 2008

NOT REALLY A POST, JUST PICTURES OF SHOES . . .

After my post of yesterday a couple of you wanted to know what shoes I actually ended up buying from The Website of Incredibly Cheap Shoes. Since I don't have the energy to post properly yet (I am totally coming down with something I think - how come it is nearly always a time I can't be off work OR a time when I'm ALREADY off work when I end up being sick???), I figured I may as well oblige.

So here you are - four pairs of shoes for under twenty pounds in total . . .








You know, they're nothing spectacular (with the exception of the gold ones) but seriously, I think they look worth far more than they cost. And that's the important thing I suppose . . .

3 comments:

  1. oh my god I am in love with the gold shoes!! They are so me! I love them! love them! love them! :o)

    I am easily excited, can you tell?

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)