Tuesday, 16 December 2008

LOVERS IN THE BACKSEAT??? ER - THANKS BUT NO THANKS!!!

So I was going to post about entirely something else today (although I guess I don't really want to give the person it involves the satisfaction - burning ears and all that . . . ) but then when I was reading the comments on my previous post, I couldn't help but notice comment number seven . . . Step on up, Andy from Wild ARS Chase!!!



Andy said...
Let's be honest. You'd have sex in the car.


Now when I read it, I was all prepared to give some typical humour-as-a-defence-mechanism answer like "Man, it's been so long, I'd probably do it ANYWHERE!" (or WITH THE CAR, for that matter!) but then I realised it's really not true.

In fact, if someone asked me the most interesting place I had ever done it, the scene would most likely go like this . . . (right around about 6:25 on the clip).

Possibly this is because I overthink things so much.

Pool table? Too hard . . . and I'm not talking about the "cues" . . .

On a beach? Wouldn't sand end up in dodgy places???

In a swimming pool? God knows what other bodily fluids are in there.

In a toilet? I seriously can't think of anything less sexy than that. (Double that sentiment when it comes to an aeroplane toilet).

On top of that, the idea of someone catching me wouldn't remotely turn me on, it would just MORTIFY me. I'm self conscious enough about my body right now as it is without risking someone ELSE other than my co-shagger (is that a word? probably not . . . ) catching me partially/completely unclothed.

Why the obsession with sex in odd and/or public places??? Seriously!!! I just don't get it. To me, nowhere is more suited for shagging than a bed. It's ideal, in fact. It's COMFY!!!! And you can sleep there right afterwards. What could be more perfect than that???

I guess that makes me boring. But hey, I won't be the one who gets a gearstick accidentally stuck up my arse. Andy . . . ;)


*And yes, that IS a euphemism . . .


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so since it's Tuesday, I'm going to share my favourite Christmas advert. Possibly ever . . .



6 comments:

  1. I LOVE that ad! I've only seen it when I was in Scotland though - was it ever aired in the rest of the UK?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more..beds are comfy! - not that I can remember everything anyway...it's been ages :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woop....Andy's in trouble! I've done it in the back of a van, which may have well just been a bed on wheels....

    But beds are the best, or at least somewhere in your house where you can go for it with wild abandon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I was younger I thought it was cool to try out as many different places as I could, inside, outside, cars.... anywhere really. Now that I'm older, the sofa is the craziest place I'll try. I'm perfectly fine just staying in bed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha. I was wondering if you'd catch that comment. Let's just say I'm basically the same as you. But I couldn't pass up the chance to say it.
    I don't get the obsession with having sex "all night long," i.e. every R&B song. Wouldn't you get sore and tired after a couple hours?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't mind a little, umm, excursion action! But not as a daily thing, just to keep thinks a little spicy!

    Um, yeah.

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)