Friday, 12 December 2008

APOLOGIES . . .

I know I've been a bad blogger this week.

Constantly putting posts up and then deleting them a couple of hours later when I realise they either a) don't make sense b)DO make sense but I don't necessarily want to put them out there or a sort of combination of a) AND b).

Putting posts up and disabling the ability for anyone to comment.

Basically just being a right moaner and whiner.

I'm sorry. In my defence I just haven't had a very good week emotionally. Everything has been bothering me. EVERYTHING. The loss of a friendship (something i think I'll be upset about for a long time - I guess I just wish now I hadn't thought we were getting it back because losing it AGAIN is what has fucked me off the most), feeling generally a bit lonely (let's face it, along with Valentines Day, this is one of the worst times of year to be without a significant other), the fact I feel flabby and my skin is crap and I can't seem to get up the motivation to do ANYTHING about it, the usual work stuff (just generally feeling like nothing I do is good enough) . . . just everything. It's tiring being stressed so much. I need to take some sort of chill pill methinks.

I think all the feelings have been magnified more than usual because of it being the wrong time of the month. I always get over-emotional then. I'm feeling a bit better now (possibly because it's the weekend - although there still manages to be a work issue I have to find out about and get pissed off about AFTER I leave the office) and I'm looking forward to my Saturday and Sunday. In a major way. Not much plans but that's okay. I've just been paid but I'm fairly skint. But, hey, it's nearly Christmas! I'm getting closer and closer to a WEEK AND A HALF OFF WORK!!! To nice presents! To silly cheesy Crimbo movies and tv specials! To an excuse to drink alcohol . . . AS MUCH AS I WANT!!!

It's going to be freaking awesome.

Anyway, I can't promise it's going to be a rant-free, moan-free zone. But I'll try to tone it down every so often. I can't possibly go through another week like this again anyway. Right? RIGHT???

So I'm sorry. I'll try to be better. :)

("Try" being the operative word. ANYWAY . . .)

I'll leave you with a funny little story. I met up with one of my friends last night for dinner and a couple of drinks (or twelve). She was raging with her boyfriend. Why? Because she had went to buy tickets for Pink online and when she went to put in the card details . . . SHE DISCOVERED HE HAD TAKEN HIS CREDIT CARD OUT OF HER PURSE!!! Yes, HIS credit card. Out of HER purse. "How rude is that???" she asked in disbelief.

I couldn't believe the cheek of it either . . . :)

8 comments:

  1. rant as much as you like darling, we're your invisible sounding board here x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ditto the above, that's what blogging is for right? ranting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you like a hug? Or a date? Or vodka? Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wine might be nice . . . ;)

    thanks guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well then a bottle or two of rose wine is coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, that's definitely half the point of blogging- there's always someone (or everyone) who knows exactly how you feel. Bon weekend and I'm sure the next week will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have a good weekend and a better week next week!
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everyone has a bad week every once and a while. Hope you are feeling better very soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)