Wednesday, 3 September 2008

THE MOST INTERESTING THING THAT HAPPENED IN WORK TODAY . . .

While I was doing overtime, a woman from another department came in to speak to someone in my department and lost a button on her trousers. Just the button from her pocket, nothing embarrassing, but it was the most interesting thing to happen all day. True story,

She only managed to find HALF the button. It had somehow split in half in the process of falling off . . .

Where IS the missing half of the button??? Will we EVER know???

I'll keep you updated . . .

9 comments:

  1. Wow. You're right. That is a captivating story. Don't leave your blogs on such cliff hangers...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I can sleep at night worrying about that poor defenceless half-button all alone in your office

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must let us know what happens. I am dying to know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WELL???? What happened??
    This is indeed very high suspense

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, its that kind of stuff that keeps people awake at night. Or, my personal favourite, when you're trying to remember what movie you saw that actor in....

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow now this is deep... I love a good mystery ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would've been disapointed it was only the pocket button. Would've been alot more funny if it were the button holding the pants up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha, I'm totally with Lyla Lou on that one! ;)

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)