Tuesday, 5 August 2008

TOO HOT . . .

I'm roasting hot and my stomach is totally cramping up, think the Spanish heat, food and too much alcohol has finally caught up with me. Should have known the fact I never had a hangover while I was away was too good to be true. Hopefully a sleep will help.

I can't get this song out of my head at the moment, not sure why, I've watched the video a couple of times now. Think the singer is a bit odd looking (think it's the skinny neck) but the guitarist is kinda hot - in the video at least . . .

2 comments:

  1. I always need naps when I'm hot and hungover. It does help, I find. I hope you start feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i CANNOT deal with heat and alcohol together. too much.

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)