- Doing overtime makes you tired :(
- Sleeping in ALSO makes you tired . . .
- if you put over 2000 songs on repeat, you're still likely to get a song you don't want to hear . . .
- ...But plenty of songs you've forgotten about. Such as . . .
Don't put any music on the oven before performance time. Otherwise there will be catasphical consequences . . .
- I think this song might have been written for me . . .
EDIT: Can you tell I was drunk when I wrote this? I don't even REMEMBER writing it. And the thing about the oven? What I MEANT to say was don't put anything in the oven before you go to work, cos I did yesterday morning and then spent half the morning panicking that I'd left it on. Luckily my flatmate's boyf was there and checked, but not before I'd decided he'd died of smoke inhalation as he wasn't answering his phone.
I'm also quite confused about the new word I've invented - catasphical. I'm ASSUMING I meant catastrophical . . .
PS My head hurts... :(