- I'm actually slightly more of a clean freak than I thought. (Once I get in the mood, that is)
- And ironing my pillowcases seems to make SENSE all of a sudden.
- I have 27 books that I have not yet read sitting on my windowsill. Yet somehow still have the desire to buy more . . .
- I'm really not very good at lighting candles without getting my fingers burned.
- It really ISN'T possible to live in a flatshare with five other people and like ALL of them (I'm sure there will be more to come in the future on THAT one).
- Watching the Olympics isn't QUITE as much fun as I remembered from last time.
- HOWEVER I find myself welling up everytime Team GB win a gold and the national anthem gets played. SERIOUSLY. I know, how very PATHETIC of me.
- While we're on the subject of the Olympics, considering he's like 41, Colin Jackson is still pretty damn cute.
- I really like this video and this one is pretty cool too. Whereas this one . . . not so much. And normally I LIKE their stuff . . .
- I can actually SURVIVE a weekend without alcohol. Wow.
While I'm here anyway, I noticed both the aforementioned Miss Em and also Princess Pointful had taken part in a meme in which you choose five ecards from http://www.someecards.com/ which sum you up. I couldn't resist giving it a go . . . but it was a struggle to stop at five! I also can't be bothered explaining them, so you can draw your own conclusions . . .
Anyway, I have a friend coming over and need to finish cleaning beforehand so I'd better sign off here! I think I'll pick a chick-flick to watch too - it's always funny to force a guy to watch a girly film . . . well I think so anyway. :) If I think of any more lessons I learned I'll pop back later.