- I can't bowl for shit.
- BUT drunken bowling is fun.
- PUKING, on the other hand, is not.
- BUT a Calypo is a fabulous hangover cure.
- So is a French Martini, funnily enough.
- And chilli nachos.
- My sister makes a big enough portion of chicken enchilladas to serve a third world country (okay, that's a slight exaggeration. She makes enough to serve about four people. Which is slight overkill when there's only two of you).
- "PS I Love You" is a great film. I've never went from laughing to crying and back so quickly in my life.
- I don't understand why so many people slag off Yates. It makes good food and has cheap wine (you can't sniff at less than five quid for a decent white zin). People can be such snobs.
- Oh and if I go somewhere with a sale, you can guarantee that I will end up buying the full price item. . . .
Last but not least, a message for an asshole customer we witnessed in Yates . . .
I'm not the biggest fan of kids running about pubs and making noise either. But it's perfectly clear that the pub allows kids in there during the day and if you didn't want to deal with kids running about, you shouldn't be eating in there in the first place.
And, if you are planning to have a go at someone for the kids being boisterous and disturbing your lunch, why yell at the bar staff? THEY don't make the rules, and they CERTAINLY aren't going to try and control the kids. They don't belong to them after all. If you're going to yell at anyone (if you really HAVE to) why not take the parents to task?
Oooh, and you have to listen to this . . . so funny!