Saturday, 30 August 2008

AN INSIGHT INTO THE PSYCHE OF A GUY???

During overtime today I was discussing celebrities from our younger years with two of my colleagues, and the subject of Michaela Strachan, one-time presenter of "The Really Wild Show" came up. She always irritated me a little - harmless really but for some reason I disliked her intensely.*

My female colleague felt similarly but my male colleague disagreed and said he had fancied her when he was younger.

"I never really understood what guys saw in her," my female colleague mused. My male colleague tried to help her out, but seemed unable to define it himself.

"I guess it was because she was . . ." he trailed off.

"Female?" she suggested tartly.

Slight pause. Then:

"Yeah!" he agreed.

**************************************************

An interesting story I was shown was this.

It's a couple of years old now, but effing hilarious!!! Particularly the quote - read it you'll see what I mean. However, a follow up article made me sad. :(

Anyway, that's me for now, I might pop back later but right now I need to fix myself something to eat and hopefully have a Guitarhero-a-thon later - my friend is meant to be bringing over his Nintendo Wii. I'm very excited - we all know how much I love Guitar Hero . . .

*In retrospect, she was actually quite pretty though, so maybe that's why - jealousy!!!

3 comments:

  1. just a little tip for future references. When you post a pic of someone you dislike and want us to dislike her to, do not post a cute pic with adorable little elephant.
    cant dislike that..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. never thought of that - good idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gawd, I remember Michaela Strachan. She was so smiley that she annoyed me.

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)