Saturday, 16 August 2008

I'M A STEPFORD WIFE - WITHOUT THE HUSBAND . . .

( . . . and thank God for that!!!)

Being broke and unable to do anything as a result has actually forced me into being productive. I've started the major clean up operation on my bedroom which has been a necessity for the past six months or so. I've actually made pretty impressive inroads into it - by my standards, obviously!

I cleaned the bathroom.

I did laundry. Several loads of it, in fact.

I ironed. (A red letter day indeed!)

On top of that I ate no junk at all, didn't have any alcohol (that's THREE days now! Can I last the designated week?) AND exercised.

A productive day indeed . . .

3 comments:

  1. I stumbled upon your blog when I was just glancing through some other people's blogs. I like that you are very honest about your life. I am just starting a blog and I hope to put a much more relaxed personal touch on it like you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 days without alcohol?! Geeez. I salute you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is impressive! I haven't done that much work in forever!

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)