Sunday, 20 July 2008

ON HOME GROUND AGAIN . . .

So I'm back now, safe and sound, my plane touched down about an hour or so ago. Belfast is the quickest flight I have ever had, you've basically been in the air for ten minutes when they announce the cabin crew should prepare for landing. Mental. Anyway, I'm kinda tired and wiped out from my trip - it's been a hectic few days of drinking, travelling about and . . . well, playing Guitar Hero on the Nintendo Wii. But the best time. Think it's time I head to bed.

Thanks to Chele and Lyla Lou for their posts, and still expecting one from Diana . . . where is it??? I'm waiting!!! (Sorry, don't have the energy to link to you all right now. Too much effort . . .)

Good night. :)

1 comment:

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)