Monday, 28 July 2008

MONDAY (BUT STILL SUN-DAY!)

Perhaps not sunny for much longer though. It's been lovely and sunny all day, enough for me to curse being stuck in the office (although I did venture to the park at lunchtime and the botanic gardens after work so at least I got out a BIT) But when I look outside now it looks a little duller.

(Forecast looks good for Barcelona though . . .)

So today I've posted elsewhere as LCT asked me to do a guest-post in her absence. So feel free to pop by and take a look. Hope you like it!

And let's have another video, just because I can and cos I hadn't heard it in ages until now . . .

1 comment:

  1. i would've cursed being in the office today too... which is why I called in sick.

    haha

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)