Sunday, 6 July 2008

FEELING A BIT RUBBISH NOW . . .

You ever get one of those feelings where you just can't settle? My stomach feels all twisted in knots and I can't seem to relax, no matter how much I want to. I hate that feeling, and I haven't had it in quite some time, so don't really know how to cope with it.

I'm not sure what's wrong with me either, or why I'm feeling like this. I've been wanting to have a nice chilled out day and enjoy the thrill of not really having anything to do . . . but instead I just feel kinda rubbish. It's a bit of a letdown really.

Perhaps I should tidy my room or something. It's long overdue after all . . .

2 comments:

  1. Maybe it's the all-you-can-eat-AND-DRINK Indian buffet that caused this..
    Or maybe not.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt the same way the other day. Danny had to work and I was stuck at home. I thought I would enjoy not having to go to class or go to work, but I just felt restless.

    Idk, life's weird. We try to keep ourselves busy but then we become stressed about all the things we are taking on (no matter how big or small) and when we don't have anything we get extremely bored and start to feel like rubbish, as you say...

    I guess you have to find something that makes you genuinely happy and is work you actually want to do and be involved in.

    <3 Knikki

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)