Wednesday, 16 July 2008

EXCITEMENT DOT COM . . .

It's amazing that I'm 28 years old and still get excited when I'm going away to a different country, even if it's one only forty minutes away by plane. But I've never BEEN to Northern Ireland before. (That being said, I still get excited when I'm going to ENGLAND, so that's not really an excuse . . .)

To the woman carrying the white shirt on the hanger this morning while standing at a bus stop:
I'm assuming you were planning to change into the shirt when you got wherever you were going, or were giving it to someone else to wear, and wanted to keep it looking pristine. But weren't you worried about possible bird poo? I would have been. Next time maybe put it in some sort of covering too? And waving it around like some sort of flag isn't going to help matters. Neither is taking up the whole pavement area with your pacing.

Just a thought.

Okay, need to go finish packing. Bye-eeee!

9 comments:

  1. Oooh, is this a romantic getaway to Belfast? We should be told...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to go to Ireland...I'm part Irish (a small part but I do have naturally dark red hair - shhh, I meant to say I'm blonde)

    Have a great trip! Need lots of details upon your return!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hell, I get excited when I'm going to a suburb I've never been to before, let alone another country. Have a craic! And lots of Guiness. Oh and post me a nice Irish boy pls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting out of town and your usual doldrums is always exciting! I'm actually off for a weekend with my best friend ( she lives four and half hours away ) so good luck to both of us....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooohhhhhh, I'm so jealous. Have a blast and I expect a full party report when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how exciting! I can't wait to get my arse to Ireland. Hope you have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree..bird poo is always a serious concern.
    Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Northern Ireland is very pretty! It was tough to get to but I went on a whirlwind trip from Galway to see the Giant's Causeway. Very worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a fab trip, my dear. And I so get excited, even when I'm just hopping over to the US.

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)