Saturday, 3 May 2008

WHAT A BRILLIANT SATURDAY THIS IS GOING TO BE...

You ever had one of those days where someone discovers a whole bunch of work which should have already been done in a totally out-of-the-way place that you wouldn't have expected to find it, and stresses how much it needs to be done? That basically someone else put it there and somewhere along the chain of communication, the fact it was there, and needed to be done, seemed to not be communicated?

The upshot being that I now feel obliged to work, despite the fact it's a holiday weekend. Hey-ho.

That being said, at the same time I can't just go into work and actually get a start on it because I'm stuck in my flat waiting in for a bloody package. The coursework for this writing thing I mentioned. I've actually had to pay an extra fifteen quid to get it delivered on a saturday morning and it has until midday to show up. And it bloody well better show up!!!

To top it all off, I have a hangover head, from me and my friend getting drunk last night . . . and doing party dances. Lots of "Saturday Night", "Wig Wam Bam" and the like. Great night. But I'm suffering from it now.

Gonna lie back down on my bed for a bit now (and hope not to fall asleep and miss the delivery dude). I think I need to be horizontal to feel better. Shame I have no one to be horizontal with. Now that might make me feel much better ... ;)

4 comments:

  1. Hope your package shows up. Or a package for you to lie down with ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! I second the above comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that post just confused the hell out of me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate hate hate waiting for packages. Grrr.

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)