Tuesday, 13 May 2008

cheer me up Tuesdays, The Tambourine edition.

Paula is not a big fan of Tuesday´s so she calls it cheer me up Tuesdays.
So I thought for today I would play one of my favorite pastime games. I seriously do this all the time. I have done this a few times before over at my blog, I stole the idea from another blog. Some might have played the i-tunes personality game

Here's how it works:
1. Put your iTunes on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song name down no matter what.


Q. What would best describe your personality?
A. Favorite things, Incubus. Interesting...I live my life doing my favorite things. Incubus is also my favorite band.

Q. If some one says it's okay you say...
A. Daytime Nighttime suffering, Wingspan with Paul Macca. Heheheh this one made me giggle

Q. What do you like in a guy/girl?
A. So this is love, OST from Disney´s Cinderella. Oh my gosh that is so beyond fairy tale cheezy. I love that I have this song on my Ipod.


Q. How do you feel today?
A. I get a kick out of you, Frank Sinatra. Aww well I am in a very happy place these days and I am getting a kick out of having a new crush. Liking this game today.


Q. What is your life's purpose?
A. More, Madonna. Wow, I don´t settle for less do I? Subtlety is not my thing

Q. What is your motto?
A. Gypsy girl, wet wet wet, oh my gosh....I forgot about this band. I used to LOVE this band when I was like 14. Was in love with Marti Pellow the lead singer. Hey they are from Scotland as well. I went to their concert once. dressed in quilt fabric top to bottom...nice.

Q. What do your friends think of you?
A. Spies, Coldplay. Yup people come to me when they need information, and I get the information they need as well. I would make a good agent. Have good instincts.

Q. What do you think about very often?
A. Dream a little dream of me, mama cass. This is either very sad or very narcissistic. not sure which one.


Q. What do you think of the person you love?
A. When my guitar gently weeps, Eric Clapton and George Harrison. Now this is one of my all time favorite songs. When I think about it, this is a beautiful love song.

Q. What is your life story?
A. Express yourself, Madonna. Truer words could not have been said.


Q. What do you think when you see the person you love?
A. Groove is in the heart, dee lite. Hehehe oh yeah

Q. What will they play at your funeral?
A. Y.M.C.A Oh dear Mother of God. You have to be kidding me?? Of course this song had to be the funeral question hilarious.

4 comments:

  1. YMCA, brought tears to my eye i laughed so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brett I laughed out loud to. I actually could envision a funeraø where people are all crying, wearing black and after the speeches are made Y.M.C.A comes blasting through the church speakers. Priceless

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)