Sunday, 20 April 2008

I'M TIRED . . .

. . . of work.

There's various reasons for this that I don't care to go into right now. But given that I've only been back since wednesday after my holiday, and I already can't wait until my next holiday, I feel like I've reached my expiry date with the company. I'm constantly exhausted, stressed, and feel like I'm obliged to do overtime (which is good for the money, but not for my fatigue).

I'm counting the days down to my next holiday (three weeks tomorrow, I believe. . .)

I need to win the lottery. Not two lousy pounds this time either. The whole million pounds or so shebang!!! Please god!!!!!!!!!!! Either that, or I need to find a rich man - hey, it's worked for some people . . .

3 comments:

  1. I feel you.

    Actually, there was an article in the paper this morning about a person doing a job that they are not cut out for. You probably need one that's a little less secretary/computer oriented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing wrong with being a golddigger. I'm lookin' for a Sugar Momma myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If work is draining you, that you need to listen to that. Maybe you can make small changes at your current job to improve it while you plan your next move?

    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)