Sunday, 16 March 2008

SO FRUSTRATING!

I just spent the last ten minutes typing a post then half of it disappeared with one click of a button. This keeps happening to me and I still can't work out what button it is I've been hitting to make it happen. But I spend enough time on blogger as it is, I don't have time to retype a post when I can't even remember the exact words I originally typed.

One day I will write a post that will be THE ULTIMATE POST, the post to which all other posts will be held up in comparison . . . and probably accidentally delete it before it can be published. What is WRONG with me???? Grrrr.

For reference, it was probably a good thing this one was deleted as it certainly wasn't the ultimate post. I'm not even sure it was interesting to me.

Anyways . . .

11 comments:

  1. I've had this happen as well, so I always write my posts in Word, then copy and paste them into my blog. Also, I would recommend you trying out a wordpress.com blog - I prefer them to blogger, and it's easy to transfer your blogger posts over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do like lynsey to, I always write in word, which many end up as unposted drafts, I feel it i safer to type it in word first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has happened to me countless times in the past so to be on the safe side, I write mine in Word/Wordpad first!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, thats the most frustrating thing EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, thats the most frustrating thing EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yikes, that's the worst. If all else sleep on it and try it again tomorrow. I can't wait for the ULTIMATE post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blogger used to do that to me too, which is why we broke up. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I typed the longest response to one of your blogs the other day and it disappeared when I clicked publish and it said "Blogger was temporarily unavailable." I was sooooo pissed and just decided not to retype! Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes that is sucky. very sucky indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't there an option on Blogger to save draft? So if it goes a bit funny you can at leat go back to the point at which you last saved it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I cannot stand that- even if it is just a comment, so frustrating!

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)