Wednesday, 8 November 2017

SCOTLAND THE BEAUTIFUL: PHOTOGENIC LOCHS!!!

I really love Scotland. Which is handy given that I live there. ;-)

And one of my very favourite things about it is the multitude of lochs. There are tens of thousands of them in Scotland too, so there are always new ones to discover. And some of them are so damn photogenic they are just asking to be "Instagrammed"(is that a verb? If not, then it should be!).

So here's a wee run-down of some of my favourite lochs to photograph . . .



Loch Long
Loch Lomond (well, we all knew that would be on my list since it's my favourite!)


Loch Katrine


Loch Shiel
Loch Tulla


Loch Earn (the Mirror Man may not be there anymore, but it is still a lovely loch!)


Loch Cluanie


Loch Rannoch


Loch Tay


Loch Leven (Kinlochleven)

Do you have a favourite loch?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)