Monday, 14 August 2017

P'S TOP PICKS: SWIMWEAR-TO-LIE-FOR!

Now, as you may have noticed a couple of weeks ago, I mentioned I was going on holiday soon. Well, as of last week, I now have two holidays to look forward to in the next two months - so it's Kavos in less than two weeks time and then, just a month later, I'm off to Ibiza.

So I've now started looking into swimwear and whether I can actually afford to buy any new pieces. Given that I've went a bit over-the-top in asos and boohoo already on dresses etc this might be a struggle. I don't actually know if I can buy anything else (unless I want to just exist on water when I'm on aforementioned holidays) but a girl can dream, right???

So here is some fabulous swimwear I have found which is just perfect to lie around the pool in! (Well, once I manage to lose several spare tyres, that is!)



Clockwise from top left: Asos Riviera Floral Print Frill Bikini / Boohoo Petite Heather Tropical Flower Lace-Up Bikini / Missguided Red Printed Low Side Swimsuit / River Island Scuba Scallop Swimsuit



Clockwise from top left: New Look Print Tropical Mesh Panel Swimsuit / Asos Sunshine Floral Print Bandeau Tie Swimsuit / Pimkie Floral Ditsy Print Swimsuit / Madrid Kaleidoscope Triangle Bikini

I don't know if it's just me, but I do see a lot of swimwear out there that looks nice but which looks completely impractical in terms of tanning. For example, I don't really want a bikini with random cut-outs, or extra straps, or a cold shoulder - the tan lines are just going to be ridiculous! So I have tried to choose relatively practical styles, while still looking good . . . personally, I think I've did a pretty good job!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)