Monday, 31 July 2017

P'S TOP PICKS: FABULOUS SUNGLASSES!

I haven't bought a new pair of sunglasses in a good few years now . . . and as my current pair are covered in scratches and I'm off on another holiday in less than a month, I am definitely on the lookout for some new ones. I thought I'd take the opportunity to share some of my faves here. You are welcome. ;-)


So, first up, I absolutely love these Monsoon numbers from Boots (I couldn't find them on Monsoon's website). I love both the shape and the colour . . . I definitely could be tempted by these ones! (I just need to wait until I have a spare thirty quid to buy them!)


Those, at the moment, are probably my top contender, but there's other options out there. Like this pair from asos which I think are mega cool. Just me?


I do love me a bargain and, at a mere four pounds, these Boohoo sunglasses are most definitely that... they're also pretty damn chic too.


Also loving these cateye sunnies from Accessorize . . . I do love a good cateye shape. <3 p="">

And, last but not least, I love the pattern on these Top Shop shades too... and the shape too, obviously!


What do you think? Do any of these sunnies float YOUR boat? What is your own favourite pair of sunglasses? I'd love to hear more from you guys so feel free to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)