Saturday, 3 December 2016

P'S TOP PICKS: FUNNY YOUTUBE CLIPS!

I have to admit I don't really use youtube a lot apart from to watch music videos . . . and that's mainly because I have freeview and the few music channels I had on that have just vanished into the ether somewhere. But very occasionally I am made aware of a funny clip on there . . . so I thought I would take this opportunity to share a few of my favourite finds.




First up, we have this: while I'm sure most of us who post on Instagram and other social media are being pretty straightforward about our lives and/or just posting certain sides of it, as is our right (as you know if you've been reading my blog for any period of time, I certainly do this myself!), this clip looks at the way Instagram can be used to give a completely different impression of "reality" . . . and I think it's pretty hilarious!




Absolutely love this - and it makes me kinda glad I'm not really sure how to do a complicated "contour". (Or a simple one, really, for that matter . . .)




This is sooooo "me" it's not even funny. (But it is also funny.)



If People were aps... a wee bit longer but worth a watch! SketchSHE (who also did the Instagram vs Reality vid I started this post with) are a hilarious trio.

So there we have it. I hope one of these clips has cheered up your day, and please feel free to share links to anything that's cheered you up in the comments section! I do love a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)