Wednesday, 27 April 2016

PASSPORT CONTROL . . .

So . . . my passport turned up yesterday . . . which is pretty damn amazing when I only handed my app into the post office last Tuesday evening. Less than a week turnaround time, which was a miracle! But a very welcome miracle since we managed to get our holiday booked last night!



I've now turned my attention to finding a passport cover for my new passport. Because my last two passports have ended up a bit frayed - not enough to prevent me getting in or out of the country but enough for me to worry about it a teeny bit every time I was queued at passport control, so it makes sense to try and keep this new one in tip-top condition (even though I loathe my new passport picture and would happily replace it with my old one if I could). So here are some of the options I have found!

Sass and Belle @ Asos


Skinnydip @ Asos





Some really cute options there, I'm sure you'd agree. Just need to decide on one.

Or spend another few hours looking at the options. After all, I might only be able to have one passport, but that doesn't mean I can't have several passport holders . . . ;-)

4 comments:

  1. The unicorn one is so cute! Love it :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the unicorn one by Skinny Dip - they have the most funky accessories!

    http://www.northernmagpie.com/

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)