I love 'em.
Few beauty items make me feel more feminine and pretty, and without the need to spend half a day layering up the mascara. One day last week I had a night out after work so decided to buy my first pair in a good few months and I felt like my eye make-up just looked more polished and popped (not out of my head or anything, that would be weird!) - but they do have their downsides too.
|Apologies . . . I didn't have a false eyelashes picture. But the fact I've taken a picture of my mascara wand instead ultimately sums up the whole post. You'll see. (It's sort of accidentally a metaphor . . .)|
- When you fuck them right up merely upon application . . .
- When they make you look like you're falling asleep in meetings . . .
- When you feel like one is starting to fall off . . .
- When you lose them . . .
- When you find them again . . .
"Oh . . . wait . . . it's that false eyelash I misplaced a week ago."
- When you take them off . . .
Can anyone else identify? And am I missing any other downsides? Feel free to share!