Wednesday, 30 December 2015

ON EXERCISE . . .

I've never been very good at sticking to exercise.

I've actually been, remarkably, doing my weekly pole fitness class since 2011 now, but that is the only definite regular exercise I get. Since I started seeing the fella, I rarely walk to work and back anymore, and I always had that 5 mile round trip five days a week to keep me relatively trim and any further exercise I did on top of that and pole fitness was a bonus.

This year, as I mentioned in my previous post I'm determined I am going to exercise more. I've been a member of Julia Buckley's online gym for a while now but this time I'm getting serious. I have decided that, in order to hold myself accountable, I am going to actually get in regular posts with regards to my progress and how often I am actually doing the exercise.

There are tons of online workout videos on Julia's site as well as some amazing recipes and an amazing online community supporting each other. I intend to take full advantage of that and make sure that 2016 is the year I actually shape up.

Oh, and if you are interested yourself in joining the website, it's currently less than ten pounds a month to join.

I used to pay more than that for the gym on a monthly basis... and I genuinely have used this website more in the last year than I ever used the gym.

I'll let you know how I get on... and if you do join, please feel free to add me on there - I'm pollypoptart.

C'mon 2016!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)