Tuesday, 10 November 2015

IT'S "CIAO" FOR NOW . . .

Don't worry, I'm not leaving the blogosphere or anything . . . I wanted to tell you all about Ciao, in case you don't already know about it.



I'm always on the search for ways to make additional money, and the Ciao website has served me well for years. By writing reviews of DVDs, books, restaurants and a whole host of other products and services, you can make small amounts of money depending on how helpful your review is rated.

The monetary awards are small, granted, but it can build up depending on how many reviews you write. And if you are someone who has a blog and reviews products already on it, or leave reviews on Trip Advisor, then you already have experience of reviewing, so this could be the perfect way to make some extra money.

You also get monthly incentives where you might get additional money for reviewing a specific category of product - at the moment for example you can get an additional 20p just for reviewing a cleaning product, or 40p for reviewing a face product. And there's also a monthly bonus which may pay out some extra money depending on how active you've been on the site - you can get up to fifteen pounds a month there potentially, so that's pretty good!

You can also request for new products to be added if you want to review them and they're missing from the website - if you are the first person to review a product you double your money on that review for the first month, so it's worth identifying any products that aren't already on there

I've been on ciao for around ten years now (I started writing reviews on there when I was a bored and skint temp back in the mid 2000s) and tend to go through phases of being very active on it, and phases where I barely do any reviews. Over the years I've probably made several hundred pounds from it though. At the moment I have 115 pounds sitting in my ciao account - this has built up since the start of last year, and I am just waiting for my current phase of reviewing to end before I request to have it transferred into my own bank account.

You can also make extra money by getting other people to join the website and post reviews - hence this post! :-) (I'm shameless.)

You can join Ciao and start making money for reviews yourself by clicking the link below:



And if you have any questions on it, feel free to give me a shout. I might not be able to answer them... but I'll try!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmm, I just might have to look into this! I live in the US though, so I'm not sure if I can still join.

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)