Sunday, 22 February 2015

SCOTLAND THE BEAUTIFUL: GLENFINNAN VIADUCT . . .


On our trip to Fort William last weekend, the boyfriend suggested visiting the site of the Glenfinnan Viaduct. I'm a sucker for some pretty scenery plus I remembered it appearing in the Harry Potter films, so I was more than happy to go along.

It's in the Lochaber area of the Highlands, and I really liked it there. Although the boyfriend seemed to be intent of running away from me. Case in point: the photo below.


 
It turned out he was just trying to get a better view of the viaduct, but it hurt at the time...






 
Lovely area... I would definitely recommend a visit if you're in the area!
 
For more information, go here. 

1 comment:

  1. Harry Potter! I suddenly miss the books & movies.

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)