- I'm not good at talking in front of people. How could I possibly do a pitch? Or put forward an argument in the boardroom over why I shouldn't be "fired"??? I can barely do a work presentation without tripping over every second word. I'd be made absolute mincemeat of in this programme.
- Arguing. Confrontation. I HATE it. If one of my team-mates was trying to belittle me, I'd struggle to stick up for myself. Especially in front of Big Al! Which brings me on to...
- The sucking up to Al. I understand they respect his business acumen and how he's a self-made man and all that crap. But all this "Please Lord Sugar, I'm just like you" bleating does my head in. I may be a nervous speaker, and lack a bit of spine sometimes when faced when more dominating backbones, but I'm not a sycophant.
- That being said, the dude terrifies me. And that's just watching him on the TV!
- I hate being put on the spot. This ties in with the not being a natural public speaker thing. If I know my stuff I can just about fudge it. If not, I'll fall to pieces and look like a moron.
- I cry. A lot. And I hate doing that in front of people. Especially in front of a TV audience.
- I'm not good at telling people what to do. I would be The Worst Project Manager Ever. (TM)
- Even if I had a business idea that I thought I'd want Al's support in, I don't think I could bring myself to put myself through this programme to have a chance at it.
Could YOU be on The Apprentice???