Tuesday, 4 November 2014

SCOTLAND THE BEAUTIFUL: BALMEDIE BEACH

A couple of weeks ago, me and the boyf headed up to Aberdeen to celebrate our one year anniversary together (I know, can you believe it??? Me having a one year anniversary!!!). One of the places we decided to go was Balmedie Beach, which is a couple of miles north of the city. I'd been recommended to go there by a couple of different people, and it was unseasonably warm for Scotland in mid/late October, so while we were hardly going to be sunbathing, it was still not too cold to have a wander about.

And it was really lovely!


 







For further information visit here.
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pics P! Scotland really has some beautiful spots.

    Emma | Fluff and Fripperies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm from Aberdeen! Nice to see some pictures from home xx Although why you visited there of all places in Scotland intrigues me! x

    ReplyDelete

You wanna leave me a comment? Come on, you know you want to really . . . ;)