Tuesday, 29 April 2014

PARIS IN PICTURES . . .

So I got back from Paris a couple of weeks ago now after a five day break there and I still miss it now. (Thank God I have Corfu to look forward to in ten days - the only way to get over one holiday is to book another, right???) So here are some belated pictures from my trip there...

Day 1 - photobombed by the Eiffel Tower...

Up the Arc de Triomphe... an exhausting climb but I bet it was good for the thighs!





Notre Dame

From one church to another . . . the gorgeous Sacre Coeur!

And a bit of street-performance going outside... this guy TOTALLY would upstage me at pole fitness class!


The Paris Marathon in action . . .

Celebrating my boyfriend completing the marathon...






Loving being able to drink in public!


Scared before going onto the below ride . . .

ARGH!!!

Yes... I'm at Eurodisney! #bigkid

Ironically, we got our cheapest drink in Paris in the Disney complex, who'd have thunk it???
It's official... I hadn't been in 19 years but I still bloody love Paris to bits!!! Can't wait to go back!

4 comments:

dandelioncharlie said...

We were both in Paris recently! Isn't it just wonderful?! I love it and I hadn't been in ages either.

sprinkles said...

I sooooooooo want to go to Paris now!

Nicole said...

Paris looks awesome! One day :)

wee-h said...

I found this comment on my Paris post from you

"I went to Paris 3 times between the ages of 11 and 15 and haven’t been since . . . why the heck not!!! I think I need to go with a hot guy to make it special, haha"

...and now you do ;P