Sunday, 23 March 2014

OPERATION DETOX IS GO . . .

I am getting fat.

There is no way around this. I am not exaggerating. I am heavier than I have ever been. And I can't seem to stop eating junk. Or drinking wine. My waistline has suffered and I feel sluggish and sore. I need some sort of kickstart.

I go to Paris on the 4th April, in just under two weeks time. So between tomorrow and then, I intend to go hard and heavy on the healthy eating and exercise.

Oh, and skip the booze. (Insert terrified face here.)

So, I apologise in advance as this blog will probably become more of a health/fitness diary over the next ten days or so... mainly because I need some way of holding myself accountable. Because just trying to do it on the quiet doesn't work... I just end up cheating because I haven't told anyone I'm trying to be good. So.... it's out there now.

Let's see if I can make it to the 3rd April!!! Wish me luck!

If you have any advice, tips, or good websites I can hit up, please feel free to share in the comments . . .

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Good Luck! You can totally do this ;)

L.C.C. said...

Get the myfitnesspal app on iPhone and it will tell you how many calories you should aim for depending on how much weight you want to lose. You can put whatever exercise you do into it too so that you get extra calories :)