- Pretend Christmas doesn't exist. If it doesn't exist, you don't need to buy anything for it, right?
- Alternatively, just alienate all of your friends and family until January. Then you only need to buy presents for yourself. :-)
- Have no money. Because that ALWAYS helps.
- Walk straight back out of every shop you walk into because you keep remembering that you hate every other person in the world, particularly those who are shopping that day and in your way constantly.
- Buy things for other people and then realise you bought it mainly because you liked it and therefore it makes sense for you to keep it for yourself.
- Allot a night specifically to doing all your online Christmas shopping and then spend the bulk of it searching for a new dress for your Christmas night out as you've decided you hate the first one you bought two nights before the night out.
- Procrastinate over EVERY present you are buying purely because you have absolutely no idea what to buy your boyfriend and are suffering a mental block for ALL present buying as a result.
I may currently be guilty of MOST of these things.... :-(
How's everyone else's Christmas shopping going???